
一群行將邁入半百行列的臺灣師大附中老同學,決定在他們50歲這一年為自己也為他們超過30年的友誼留下一點痕跡。拾起久未運動的軀體,勉強擠出一點豪情壯志,決心用“卡達車”環島一圈。這個網誌將記錄這個過程。。。The stories of 342 Biking Team was set up by a group of classmates graduated from The Highschool of Taiwan Normal University Class 342 in 1977. While entering their 50's, they have decided to inspire their passion again and challenge themselves for a 9-day-8-nights round-Taiwan biking tour in 2009. This blog records how these semi-senile bodies start to move again......
I think I still need to study my lousy GPS a little more. I do not think we had climb onto 100M high.
回覆刪除The above route only covers the route from Lindy's home to Palace museum and then to the "bean flower" store. After that, it just got into sleep. Lindy has the whole route in his luxury GPS.
作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除According to my "not so luxury" GPS, we rode about 99km on Saturday. But after I upload the track to MapMyRide.com, it shows 95km. So there is some error on my GPS. I wonder how can we adjust it?
回覆刪除