2011年3月3日 星期四

台科大EMBA單車環島團

With invitation from Benson, Dick and Stephen joined the 台科大EMBA單車環島團 in January.
I was too lazy to post the activity as well as several rides before and after it.
One of the member Hans has post in his blog the a.m. activity (though only first day program up to now) and I would like to share it with you.
Hans is a strong young man that may join our bike team in the near future.
I also promise to you that I will find time to update our blog soon. Just wait.
Stephen
P.S. Small complaint to our team leader Dick who has never willing to write something for the blog. As far as i can remember, he had the highest grade in both Chinese and English among us during our high school days.

1 則留言:

  1. Dear Stephen,

    Appreciate your promotion for me. I just interest in writing blog about travel because they will become some memories in my life.

    I will be able to post our biking story occasionally because I am writing the thesis and finding some work chance.

    I expect to see you in 3/20...^^

    All post list about my biking, below as:
    http://hanstrip.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-post_30.html

    回覆刪除

追蹤者