Matt, looks like it is payback time. I don't know about you. Every time I went back, they always threw me at least one good meal. Now it seems they want them back... ;-) I know, though, you can take on whatever challenge they would throw at you, let it be chowing or biking. Just don't ever give them a precedence.
Stephen, you are right on being concerned about my getting ready. I have yet to get my butt onto the bike as strenuously as you guys have. While I do do exercise regularly, that is only feather-light comparing to what you guys are doing. How many km's I'm already behind by now? Will definitely need to catch up. Don't want to finish the line 3 days later than everybody.
And, do I have it right that I need to get in shape for 4 hours of biking with the pace of 25-30 km/hr -- each day, for the whole 9 days? Well, surely I'm not quitting and actually I'm feeling kind-of proud of you (all and myself too), but... oh, my, my aching body!! What a crazy bunch of 50-yrs old!! In case you haven't realized, all our bodies are half century old already. If you don't know if you have ever overly abused your body, try to remember the time when it started -- someone among us passed around all those Playboys/Hustlers in the classroom... 8-P
Serious, though, is it appropriate to consider a fund raising for some good cause, and for our collective, nutty acts, esp. considering all the aches and sweat that we're putting through (or are going to)?
Please keep the updates coming, so that I can measure myself against the team's pace.
-Brian
Yes, I'm feeling my cold feet, but my heart is pumping hard for this. Go, mates, go!!
Just got done transferring stuff to a NetBook with Win7. That was what kept me quiet.
沒有留言:
張貼留言