Updating from Eric Cheng ~
Since having that new bike HASA Team 6.0D, it makes me like a young guy again these couple days. I'm not sure it will last for how long time..... Up to date, I have being tried to have more exercise every morning in order to pick up more riding experience and enhance my energy with this 52-year-old body.
6/29: The first day.....Just 12 km ride in the morning and another 6 km in the night time. From shih-lin to 圓山橋
6/30: I took the other route to Kwan-Du and rode it for more than one hour...it was 22 km.
7/1 : Today.....27.4 km round trip from shih-lin to Ming-Chuan bridge....this is a nice route.
Unfortunately.....I didn't see any good HER rider along the way yet. Still need to work hard for this mission with help from you.
Now, I am a little bit comfortable to join my first training problem with the team on coming Saturday...
沒有留言:
張貼留言