2009年6月21日 星期日

How the stories starts

From: Stephen Chou [mailto:stephen.chou@aliivinc.com] Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 9:36 AMTo: 'Brian You'; 'Benson Wu'; Fan, Eric; 'changLiTeh'; 'chouMinSheng'Cc: '張 偉良'; 'Dick Hong'; luke.yang25@msa.hinet.net; jimliaw@earthlink.net; 'Larry Yang'; mattmwu@verizon.net; eejlee@saturn.yzu.edu.twSubject: We are 50yo this year
Dear 342 fellows,

Most of us were born in 1959 and we are now 50 years old. This is a major milestone of our life. Except Benson has proved that he is still young and alive, I guess we all need to do something to put a mark in this very special year of our life. Since not everyone of us can or want to have a new born baby while we are 50 (Liteh may but also too late for this year), I am proposing to something special together in this year. I had mentioned this last year when Larry was in Taiwan but never get any serious response from you guys.

We all had a lot of dreams when we were young. Most of the big dreams might not come true. As our body energy from now on will only decay rather than grow, let’s try to realize a small dream together. A small dream that none of us had ever done before and may get more and more difficult as our age grows.

Please refer to the attached files and the following link:

http://www.bit.org.tw/

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Mystery/15430341
Too bad we need a special license to ride motorbike over 500cc but we still have 2 legs.


No need to work out too much to prepare for it! No need to buy a new bike! No need to arrange all small details for the program. No need to search for hotels every night! There will be a coach to go with us so we even do not have to face any risk! All we need to do is firm up again as we were young and Just Do It!

I suggest we attend the Nov. 5-15 program as it is not too hot nor too cold in Taiwan. I specially hope that Wei-Liang, Matt, Larry and Brian will all come back to join. I also welcome if you have a better idea than this. Anyway, I do have a strong will to do something remarkable in this year and wish I can do it with my lifetime friends. Need your passion to support this.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

追蹤者